Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Which fake nails are the best?

I want to get my nails done but I;m wondering which ones are the best..Which fake nails are the best?
Acrylic brand is the best, which is sold at cvs, walmart, etc. but i don`t know if they will last 3 weeks, especially if your own nails grow quickly, because u will be able to see the space between the fake %26amp; natural nail on the cuticle end...i think the max amount of time u could wear them would be three weeks. I know because of sisters. Hope this helps , the nails will look good on you i am sure. Sister experience.Which fake nails are the best?
Acrylic.... but I hate people who wear them.. there so fake and make your nails nasty. I dont know why people wear them.
Acrylic are the best. Hard and durable.





:)
non i like real stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment