Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hoq long do fake nails last?

Press ons or the ones you get from the drug store (for me) last about 1 week.





The type you have to go to a nail shop to get last quite a while if you take care of them but you have to go to the shop about every 2-3 weeks to get a fill in.Hoq long do fake nails last?
If their are applied the proper way with fresh chemicals, they will last about 3 weeks, then get a fill.....Hoq long do fake nails last?
The first time I used them, I was working in a hospital and got my hands in water and they came right off. I can still remember how surprized I was to see them floating.
depends on how fast your nails grow, what system of nail application you use, how much material is used on your nails, and of course not opening pop cans with your nails :)
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment