Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies, from experience, fake nails?

I REALLY want to get my nails done. I would be getting them done at Grace Nails. Does anyone know how much fake nails there cost? (for fingers) Oh, and do they damage your nails if I get them done and put on at Grace Nails? PLEASE HELP ME!! :-)Ladies, from experience, fake nails?
Ok, so I just got fake toenails a week ago. I bought a kit for $5 at wal-mart.


I have found that they look REALLY GOOD. They're perfect, and amazingly hard. They don't chip. The paint doesn't wear off. But if you're doing it yourself (like I did) make sure you glue them down well, or else they fall off and it can be a pain in the neck to crawl around the house looking for your lost nail.


I would imagine that at a salon, acrylic nails cost more. They are very low maintenance, unless (like me) you don't put them on right. They don't ruin your nail underneath, as far as I can see. But keep in mind that when the salon people do it, they buff your nail. This takes off the top layer of your nail. You're only supposed to wear fake nails for 3-4 weeks at most, and then you have to get them taken off. That's the tricky part. I've heard people say to soak your nails in hot soapy water, or in nail polish remover/ acetone, but I haven't tried it yet. My guess is you'll probably be sitting there a while. I've heard some salon people will take special pliers and rip them off...not to scare you or anything...


But if you're not good with pain, you might want to Research different ways of taking the nails off.


Hope this all helps.Ladies, from experience, fake nails?
I know fake nails are beautiful, but its not worth it! I got my nails done for about 10 years, but stopped 3 years ago. Im still trying to get my nails strong enough to be normal and I have perminent waves through my nails from all the damage. Just grow your own.
they can range x


拢10 ??


and only if you have them done regualry, one time wont damage your nails .. only if you try ripping them off
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment