Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fake nails Please help me ?

I have tried loads of different fake nails which you stick down with glue. Does any1 no of any decent fake short nails that will stay on for quite a while. Where can I buy them from?





ThanksFake nails Please help me ?
go to a nail salon and get acrylicsFake nails Please help me ?
Your best bet is to go to your local nail salon and have them do acrylic nails. It's about 20-25 dollars for a set ( both hands) and including a polish, if you want french, they usually charge 5 extra... Depending on how hard you are on our hands, you should be able to keep your nails in good shape for a week and a half to two weeks... Then you go in for fills, which is where they push back your cuticles and fill the gap between the skin and the acrylic. I use to do them all the time, but I almost got a fungus on my real nail, so I stopped. Make sure that they are hygienic and clean. You don't want to catch a fungus because they were irresponsible.





Good luck.
Salon!!!
Your best bet is to just go to a salon and get them done. sally hansen has some pretty durable nails as well!



Actually i don't really know but i get mine done in 3D nails and they charge me for 拢7.00.








:o)
Fake nails that you glue on will always only last about a week. I suggest you try gel nails or acrylics
Skinny with curves
I just bought some fake nails from Wal Mart and they are called Naillene Courture!!
those dont work or look good at all. you have to go get them done

No comments:

Post a Comment