Sunday, August 1, 2010

GUYS - do u lik the way fake nails look on girls?????????

i was about to go get mine done the other day, and my bro said guys dont really lik the way fake nails look....is this true?? not that i really care, im going to get them doe anyway, it just happend to be booked up that day, but now im just wondering!GUYS - do u lik the way fake nails look on girls?????????
hell no its look like crap





if you a grown woman wearing fake nails, then something is wrong.





fake anything on a woman is lameGUYS - do u lik the way fake nails look on girls?????????
i don't think the guys will be looking at your nails.
Well I can't speak for other men, but I don't care for the way they look. But then again, I don't like long nails period. I just don't see the reason for it. I know that it's a form of decoration and all that. Fake nails look, well, fake. But then again, I have tattoos, so I'm not one who should be passing judgment on things like that.
I love to get my back scratched, so real or not, it doesn't matter.
Not really.
apparently ur one of those somewat self concious people. or at least the way u asked ur question and stated ur scenario u seem like it. i personally like it everything natural, but if a girl insists on it, i say let them do wat they want. its their decision anyway.
I thought they liked the way they felt on their back more than how they looked .. I could be wrong
I don't like fake anything on women.
huh
I don't like women with fake nails. It looks tacky.
If done right it can be somewhat pleasing; however judging for what is mostly out there, the answer is no.





People should learn to work with what they (naturally) got.
i dont like it i would rather have a hot plane lady !
No. I like a girl who she is.
fake sucks..and on nails whether they are real or not i dont like them long on girls..it doesnt look good even if they are well done.
i like women to be natural i never really pay attention to their nails
They feel great scratching my back...
dont like anything fake about a girl, keep it real
Creeps the hell out of me.





What I love is how my wife works her fingers to the bone yet still keeps her nails looking perfect. That's sexy to me. Not plastic painted things glued on.
I'm not a guy but personally hate them as they look as the name states, FAKE! Plus they are a nuisance most of the time. Yes, I have tried them.
If they look real, then yes, that's great, but if they look fake, then she might as well be wearing a red clown nose.
i doubt they do
depends.. the really long scary ones they hate. I used to buy the ones from the packet from the store but they look crap cause they fall off all the time. I think nice nails done in a good salon and quite short with a nice slight french tip or cute pink shade on them are really cute and give a polished and professional look.
fake nails are gross..and not good for you
Hmm I can spot em a mile off - always think 'why don't you just grow your own nails instead of doing all that damage to them'!! And no, I don't think men are overkeen.
I get mine done sometimes but it is because my nails are so weak and brittle that they sometimes hurt.





When I do get mine done (which is rare) they are still EXTREMELY short and have a very natural curve to them. Most people don't belive they aren't my real nails. I have them cut them even with the end of my finger and go somewhere between round and square. And for heaven's sake - don't get that stupid french manicure and square nails... uggg. Who's nails are square anyway???





Be pushy about how they look. You wouldn't let a hairdresser give you a bad cut - don't get bad nails.
not really..keep them normal
Yeah I don't like it. It looks retarded and out-of-place.
Not at all.
no I couldn't care less if they had nails or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment