Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you ever use fake nails?

Like the cheap kind you buy on walmart and do they stay on because like people at work say they do....but idk how can they stay on for three weeks...she said she just filled her nails before this..Have you ever used some that stayed on like that (the cheap kind)? I am too poor for a salon lolDo you ever use fake nails?
It's been so long since I bought those, I know the technology has changed since then. Back in the day, they used this glue that was weaker than today's post-it notes.





I do go to the salon now, it's about 25 for the initial visit, and 15 - 20 for fills every 2 weeks. If it's really important to have nice, long nails, it's worth the investment. I pay a little bit more for gels, I find they really last the best.





When I didn't have the money for the maintenance, I just didn't wear them. I left my nails natural. keep them short and clean and even, and it's better than any set of tips.





Maybe you could search around for cosmetology schools in your area, and the students could learn on you?Do you ever use fake nails?
well my wife goes to the salon and there are just about the same price as fake nails maybe a couple dollars more but they last a whole lot long my wife goes every month for her filing and she only spend $ 15 for the set and $ 12 dollars every time she goes for the filling . and she's a cashier so she uses her nail all the time and never had any problem with broken nails or anything actually i think she cant live without them lol . i think you should pamper your self and go for a salon treatment .
No, sorry. I go to the nail salon.
no they fall off really eaisly..i would do it like somtimes..not alwyas and juts go to the slaon
well i usually go to da salon.. but here are some tips..- u can buy them at walmarts, but buy a couple(if ucan) and then just leave them on throughout the day and take them off at night.. but i think u should just grow your nails and THEN u can get these really cheap nailpolishes like evrywhere and u can paint them in different colours.. or u could just find a really cheap salon!! hope it helps
they stay 4 a long time if u get some good glue if u use the glue that comes with them thayel fall off after a couple days or less ( =
its better for you to go to the nail salon Mama..they do it good and it lasts longer then the ones you buY.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
They stay on for about 10 days or more, which is good considering the price of a packet of fake nails and you can re use them a few times. Generally they look quite good as long as you're not using the ones where the pink bit is clear otherwise your real nails just show through and it looks odd. If you use the right amount of glue (just a small drop will do) then they stay on well but from my own experience I'd say carry a bottle of nail glue with you in case as I've had one nail come off. Try not to have them submerged in water for long periods of time (the exception being bath time) and wear gloves for doing dishes as water could get underneath and cause problems. I've worn them quite often but prefer to polish them black and I like them trimmed down a bit to about 1cm as any longer and I find it hard to do stuff. It's fun clicking and tapping them on a table or surface and I do it a lot in front of shop assistants when buying stuff, being a guy I get some looks from them as I go to hand over cash.
No, those things fall off really easily. Plus they look really fake. I would just paint your own nails, make sure they're neatly and evenly trimmed, etc.
no every thing naturals is better
I go to a salon and no. Sorry to tell you, but the cheap ones don't stay on good. I prefer you go to the salon and get acrylic nails which stay stay on and will not fall off and they have nice designs.
fake nails suck they ruin your real nails try growing your nails out and getting a french manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment