Sunday, August 1, 2010

Real nails or fake nails. What ya think?

Real is always better, but if you like wearing nail polish a lot, fake is better because the polish stays on longer.Real nails or fake nails. What ya think?
well i've been blessed so never even had to consider this question, but I do see a lot of co-workers who really seem to love the look.Real nails or fake nails. What ya think?
fake nails suck. fake anything sucks.
real
i like real
Natural is always the best solution....
i think real are better :)
I really dislike fake nails. I hate that they're so thick. I hate that they're so long (how do those women ever manage to do anything practical?) I hate what they do to your natural nails.





For me, I much prefer to use nail hardeners, %26amp; have a good French Manicure.
real is good
Well kept real nails are always the best answer. Its a classy look that will never go out of style.
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment