Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fake nails from a salon???

Can anybody tell me the pros and cons of fake nails from a professional nail salon. How much does it cost, what age should you be when you get them, and why does nail polish stay on longer on fake nails than on real nails?Fake nails from a salon???
they look beautiful but sometimes look fake and damage your nailsFake nails from a salon???
cons: makes your own nails thin for a while after removing them. where I live it costs about 20-25 dollars first time then about 12 dollars everytime after that . the polish stays better because fake nails don't bend like your real nails do. I started getting mine done when I was around 12 but I dont think theres an age limit.
around my area fake nails can go from 15 to 75 dollars i have been getting fake nails since i was 12 or 13 and i think the polish might stay on longer cuz it was done professionally and its pros are that it looks pretty and u can express your style in your nails with designs or whatever the cons are that it can be very damaging to the natural nail and it costs a pretty penny to upkeep
well they have to be better than the kind you do your self at home!!! they may cost as little as 15-and as much as um...40?(I'm guessing).As for an age I've seen all sorts of ages get them...But grade school might be going to far, a little young....(my opinion). ..about the nail Polish, I would have to guess the natural oils in our skin.
If you don't want to ruin your real nails use a silk or fiberglass wrap. Here is a tip, doing your own silk wraps is EASY. In the salon it is more expensive then the acrylics, I have no idea why. The materals you use(for the silk wrap) are actually cheaper and it is not hard to do.





The fiberglass wrap is more expensive. You have to buy it special order.
nail polish sticks better to fake nails and normally it would cost around 50$. the downside is that it looks fake and can ruin your actual nails underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment