Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can medical assistants have fake nails?

Depends on the person you work for. It is not recommended since many germs, bacteria etc. collect beneath them.Can medical assistants have fake nails?
Medical assistants I'm not sure, but for dental assistants are not supposed to have them, no (as far as southern CA dental assisting courses go).Can medical assistants have fake nails?
Usually no. Most of the time your not even supposed to wear colored nail polish.
Some of the MA's in my clinic do. I think it depends on who you work for.

1 comment:

jade said...

I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care.  kamagra gel

Post a Comment