Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you get fake nails when your 10?

My dad said i could but im not sureCan you get fake nails when your 10?
yeah you can. i did when i was 10. but be careful. dont get them too long. by the second day, you'll want to rip them off if they're too long. :]Can you get fake nails when your 10?
You can definitely get nails when your ten. I have gotten them when I was like 5.But don't where them to much if you don't have long long nails because they won't stay that's why I have to wait until my nails grow.But I got them when I was 5.
you can get fake nails at any age, i have never had them but many are quite pretty and more detailed than what can be done on your actual nails
you can get fake nails at any age... although you may look trashy with fake nails so young. Im 14 and just got fake nails for the first time ever like a month ago
Yeah i have a friend that got them done when she was 7 but if you want you can get stick on ones. OMG :)
Yes you can wear fake nails when your 10.My friends did.
Yeah. You can buy them anywhere as long as you have the money.
yes, there's no set age to get fake nails, and who'd be crazy enough to turn down business.
yes at walmart in the nail section and any other store that has a nail section
of course lol...


who's gonna turn down business.
yeahhh
no... you are too young... just get them painted....

No comments:

Post a Comment