Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fake nails questions...?

I just got fake nails at the salon the other day for the first time. How often do people usually keep them on and how often do i go for a fill in?Fake nails questions...?
every two weeks and yes you can ask for colored as a refill.Fake nails questions...?
go get a fill in every time you see that your nail is growing in
every 2 weeks about.
You can go get them colored I guess but white tips are wayyy better.





: ]
i used to keep mine on for about 2 weeks, sometime if my nail was coming in quick id get it done sooner then 2 weeks. Yes you can go an ask them to put a color over the white tips. Thats fine!
get a fill every two weeks. when they start looking nasty take them off and redo them but you will break one here and there and have to get it replaced so its not like you will keep the same ones forever
oh i usually stay with fake nails for about 3-6 months however sometimes they can only stick/stay on for about 2-3 months.
well i can tell you that because im 17 and i get my nails done all the time. i keep them on for a long time because it is a lot of money to keep them on a week or two and take them off i got three to four weeks before i get my nails done. but i all depends on how fast your nails grow i know people that get there nails done and only keep them on for a mabey a week if that
I have no idea since I've never used fake nails before and my nails are naturally long!


Someone once asked me if I was wearing fake nails!





Haha, one thing people envy of me. =P





Sorry couldn't answer your question.
You need to get them filled in by 2 weeks. I would go get the redone after my 1st filling, because if you get them filled twice I think your nails will get too long.
go get them filled every two weeks. and of course you can ask for different colored tips you may for what you want done.
fake nails give you fungus =\

No comments:

Post a Comment