Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do guys think of fake nails?

Are the people answering this serious? So now, if you have fake nails you MUST be fake? Um, I'm sorry but no. I don't see why fake nails should have even the slightest bit of influence on what kind of person you are, they're just nails.What do guys think of fake nails?
Fake nails are fine. Its the fake breasts that are lame. And the shaved off eyebrows that are painted on with a marker. Scary.What do guys think of fake nails?
FAKE!
Horrible, don't like them in the least. And people who have fake nails then paint patterns on them... aahhh
I think they are descusting. My woman has tried several times to get me to let her wear them and I say no every time. I only like short nails on women.


I mean short, there should be no white.
Well I may be a girl but I tried fake nails on a guy once, and he hated them! (so did I)
You ARE what you wear, as in the old saying, ';The Clothes Make The Man';. Women who feel that they have to be half make-up have bought into a real bill of goods.
totally fake, just like too much make up.


However, some people are unable to grow the perfect nails for what ever reason...


fake nails....okay in my book.
i think they don't mind as long as they look well taken care of.
OK guys, you don't like fake nails but you'll go all googly eyed over a girl with fake t*ts. I think you all have your priorities wrong. Some women wear fake nails to enhance herself for the special evening. Or to look professional. How would you like to be in business and this woman is dressed really nice, clean cut, totally professional and then her nails are all uneven? We like to match and look nice.
I think they go well on a fake girl.
just dont have them fuc$ing 4 incs long like older black women
just dont go to long
they are ok if they're like normal length but when they are like 3ft long thats stupid
real or fake does not matter to me as long as they are not so long as to stop her from doing anything with her hands. i think some girls grow/get long nails so that they don't have to do anything. if you can still type accurately, then they are not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment