Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting those fake nails?

What do you think of them? I was going to buy some, file them down a little, and paint them. I have the worst time trying to grow out my nails because I bite them and they take forever to grow out anyway..





Could I get the cheap kind (like the ones you buy at wal mart or whatever..)? Would they work well?





I'm 14 and don't really have the money to constantly be getting them done professionally lol. I have better things to be spending my money on..





any tips? thank you =]Getting those fake nails?
Yeah, the ones you buy at Wal Mart will be fine. If you want to stop chewing your nails, put nail polish on them, or get the fake nails and chew on those. As crazy as it sounds, it will work =)





I am 13. =)Getting those fake nails?
If you are constantly biting down your nails then purchasing fake ones is a good option.


Some come in different sizes and if you are only fourteen I suggest the petite ones.


Once you buy them lay them on top of your real nails to see how they fit. Most of the time they already fit your anils but if they don't, yes you could file them down, but not too much, you don't want to ruin the French manicure look.


another option is buying the already coloured ones which take some time and mess out of the process.


Whatever you choose good luck!!
yeah that will work fine! but glueing on fake ones a lot can ruin your nails!!!! and you get these bad crease lines from the nail growing while the fake ones are on ur nail my advice is if you want a french mani put fake ones on. but just color looks great on short nails! it looks more clean cut. white and light pink look great on short nails. or if ure more daring do black with a lil glitter
oh yes, it'll work fine.


but you have to file them well to fit the shape of your nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment