Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do u guys think painted nails/fake nails r attractive?

I don't ..but I've never been one for nancy'sDo u guys think painted nails/fake nails r attractive?
Not really...do you?Do u guys think painted nails/fake nails r attractive?
on guys? nice football question. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!
I think it doesn't matter whether women have painted nails or not. It's possibly just one of those things women show off to other women with.
You said it right there. If it looks fake, then it is.
I don't care what other people think, I paint my nails because I like it.
I hate nail polish. It smells and looks weird.
No because they generally get stuck and scratch my back really bad.
I can't complain
Of course not. I hate fake nails.
As long as they're reasonable. In other words look real.





4inch long nails aren't normal and ';look fake';





painted nails can be a turn on for guys. Although the nails


with cute designs are ';cute'; I'm not sure about their


';turn on'; ability....... Plain bright red nails.......are enough

No comments:

Post a Comment