Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: Do you wear fake nails?

or eyelashes?








i did the whole fake nail thing in high school til i grew mine out.Poll: Do you wear fake nails?
No, but then again I'm a man and this isn't something we normally do.





By the way, where is my cookie?!Poll: Do you wear fake nails?
occasionally, because my nails are really flimsy and dumb. fake eyelashes too, just because...they're fun. but i don't wear either very often, mostly out of laziness.
Nope...


Mine are natural!!!


n_n.
I sometimes wear fake eyelashes for fun, but I don't wear them or fake nails that often.





:)
I wear acrylic nails and yeah I wear false eyelashes. I love them both. I am in high school..
Never.
No and No but I do wear Fake Tan.
nothing fake about me=)..all real. but thinking about implants
no......


i never had those stuff..
No I do not but please dont tell anyone... (I wear fake toe nails)
No
sorry I dont do that ,but my gf does
nope...not gonna try that one either
no
use to, but my thumbs are wide %26amp; half of em don't fit my thumb. :(
No i've never worn both.
can't say i have but did force my brother once lol

No comments:

Post a Comment