Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thoughts on fake nails?

Just want to know other ppls opinions on fake nails, like the ones Pamela Andersen has?Thoughts on fake nails?
I have acrylics and I love them. They are really short though, only a bit past the end of my fingers and they have pink polish on them. I don't like the really long fake looking ones. They look tacky.Thoughts on fake nails?
i guess there ok for some ppl that might have a hard time with there own, i tried them once and hated them. i can grow and do my own just as well as the fake ones without the fake feeling and a whole lot cheaper!
lots of ppl get their nails done (french manicure etc) but personally i find it a bit disgusting...


i mean they stick false things on your nails and think about it.. you use your hands to do everything.. so these fake things get everywhere... disgusting!!!!!
They're just that- fake. I, personally, don't need fake nails because mines just grow long over a short period of time.
Petsmart: Dog Kennels resources and information at presmart.net.


http://presmart.net/
I have a story about them..





Advice-





When you are armed with two bisexual girls, and a pair of fake nails.. Don't try to pleasure either of them.





:O
I think its a personal choice.


some people like them long but cant get them to grow.





I myself have nice nail and no need for fake ones.





but whatever makes you happy.
cheap and inconvenient.
do not wear them. they ruin your real nails and they are soo trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment