Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maincures or fake nails?

which do you prefer?Maincures or fake nails?
I agree with Allison G. Manicures are much better and growing your own nails and upkeeping them is alot easier and less expensive than going to get them done and its alot better for your real nails. Plus its a way to pamper yourself.Maincures or fake nails?
I like fake nails but then again I'm totally aritificial...lmao
i lyk manicures more
Manicure,
Manicures!





Fakes look too fake and tacky.
personally I perfer manicures, just becuase of the fact that i think that they look better. Sometime the fake ones come off as tacky and well..fake. The manicure is natural and can look good. another plus to manicures on actual nails is that one doesnt have to worry about them falling off or breaking(like when trying to open a soda can).
Manicures. I hate gels and acrylics, way too fake. If you want nails, get your own! I am still working on growing them, but the growing's good! [bad pun intended]
Well Ive never had a manicure so Id go with fake nails. They dont last long, but there are so many styles to choose from. They dont cost a lot and if you dont want to wear them anymore you can easily take them off.
Manicures of natural nails, done myself so that I can control the final results.

No comments:

Post a Comment