Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do fake nails hurt your real nails?

they don't literally hurt, but they do weaken your nails a lotDo fake nails hurt your real nails?
Yes they do. I got them and I got an infection under one, and when I had them removed my nails were as thin as paper. It


took forever for them to grow out and even then the nail wasn't


healthy. It took a long time for them to become so.Do fake nails hurt your real nails?
If you were to get like french tips, they do mess up your nails. When they're taken off, your nails end up with grooves and lines all over them, and it takes forever for your nails to get back to their regular state.
These fashion trends are not without risks, as residues of acrylic resins have been known to lead to redness, swelling, pain and even severe allergic reactions. The nail can separate from the nail bed, and if the nail root becomes damaged, the replacement can be permanently deformed. As well, nail glue is poisonous if accidentally swallowed and most nail polishes and removers contain toxic formaldehyde or acetone


Hope to help
I will never get fake nails again ! what a mistake , it ate up my real nails! I decided to grown mine and keep them polished and I get compliments on them all the time it's much cheaper too !!!
Yes i have had them done and they left ridges in my real nails
yes.





coz its fake.





and there's chemicals.
Yes, they burn the real nail and when you take them off all the cutucule it's very damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment