Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHen should a girl get fake nails?

I AM 13, I HAVE them, but my MOM IS LIKE%26lt; UR TOO YOUNG!!! AM I?WHen should a girl get fake nails?
no your not to younge to have them but you should talk to your mom. if it is the nice long nailed look you love there are home kits that the two of you can do together. little mother daughter time plus its way cheaper. or you can always get a nail growth and strengthener. sally hansen has a great polish to help you grow your own nails.WHen should a girl get fake nails?
I have fake nails and i am NOT old. talk to you're mom.
My mom always said i could get fake nails once I could pay for the fill every two weeks. That was not until I got to high school and it was my senior year. The thing with nails is you have to keep them up and filled. Thats like having a bill every two weeks. So if you have enough money for that , then you are good to go!
yes.. they ruin ur nails..
Never,grow them....What is up with all the fake body parts.And do you know that germs harvest under those nails,which then you are more likely to catch a cold or virus than people with well taken care of nails and shorter ones.In the state of Pennsylvania, if you work in the food industry, you must have short nails when the Board Of Health walks in, and if not the company you work for can receive a citation.Also when working in the food industry and you have nails you must cover them up with gloves....So really just grow your nails.....
Yes, you are too young. When you are old enough to pay for them yourself from your own income AND fully understand the health risks envolved. As long as you are a minor, you should get both parents permission.
I got my nails done for the first time on my 13th b-day.. And it messed my nails up!!! Then I got them done a few other times and it just kept messing them up.. But about the age thing, my mom isn't as striked as most parents, for my 14th b-day I got my belly botton pirced... But if it was my own kid, I'd say 14-15. cause the pre-teens of today are trying to grow up too fast! your mom just doesn't want that to happen.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment