Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: Guys like fake nails on a girl?

Because a lot of girls have them, but all the guys I have talked to don't like them..





Just wondering?Poll: Guys like fake nails on a girl?
They don't improve anything on a girl, that's for sure. But they can sure make a girl less attractive.Poll: Guys like fake nails on a girl?
If a girl likes the look of fake nails then I am fine with it. They should feel comfortable with how they look and dress and not be told by me or anyone else what to do.
I guess they are ok, don't let us see you without them though, hate bitten nails!


Not too long.


Color is important too!


White = Virginal


Red = Kinda slutty
no i dislike fake nails alot...


i also dislike painted nails





i like them normal not to long but not to short =]
they're ok as long as they're not those insanely long ones
no fake nails and anything else that's fake either, if you know what i mean
no I dont like them
not me
yuck
we Don't notice that kinda stuff.
not really.. looks too.. much for me..
my boyfriend likes mine...he likes wen i run my fingernails down his back...jaajaj =]

No comments:

Post a Comment