Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help!Nails brittel&flaky after taken fake nails off.?

I took my fake nails off that I got done at a salon(soaked them for hr half and then losened them and they poped off)But now some my nails have been damaged...the nail is kinda flaky on the entire nail.What can I do now to help my nails go back to normal?Help!Nails brittel%26amp;flaky after taken fake nails off.?
I'm not sure if the salon was at fault or whether you perhaps didnt soak your nails long enough before removing the fakes but your nails should not be flaking like that and I'd recommend you use cuticle oil at least twice a day, especially after getting your hands wet. Use rubber gloves for wet work and gardening gloves for heavy and dirty work. Also try some Sally hansen products, its good stuff without being overpriced. (TJ Hughs sell loads at 拢1 each!!)








A quick warning to any readers wanting fakes.





If a nail tech goes to use an electric file (drill like device) on your own nail (before applying acrylic/gel etc) walk out the door...its unnessessary and damaging to your own nail and tends to leave them thin and flaky.Help!Nails brittel%26amp;flaky after taken fake nails off.?
Try Sally Hensen repair for Severely damaged nails!


The same thing happened mine, when I was trying to grow them a few years ago.


I found it took a full year for them to get back to normal.


Also take Perfectil vitamins, they're great for skin, hair and nails!
that's normal, i had fake nails on for years and the same thing happened to me. i'm still having some problems, but just put a few coats of clear polish on, or strenghtening polish on it to help prevent more breakage
just ave 2 wait, also use hardener happened to me aswell they aint worth the money eh lol, mibe are better now still a bit uneven after 5 months =S just takes time!


good luck
Paint them with vitamin rich nail polish and never use fake nails again.
Get a nail buffer.


they get the ridges out, smooth them, and shine them

No comments:

Post a Comment