Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fake nails yes or no?

Im thirteen and I really love fake nails and I was wondering if I should get them for my fourteenth b-day? I chew my nails and they have horrible cuticles so I just don't know if I should get them or not. I want a nail professions opinion. I don't want my nails to be destroyed for a year because of the fake nail damage and I'd get them not too long like not past my finger tips because theyd get in my way. Thanks so much :)Fake nails yes or no?
Fake nails are GROSS.


No matter your age.Fake nails yes or no?
only you can decide if fake nails is something that you want. if you do decide to get them, PLEASE take my advice, especially if you dont plan on keeping them on for a long time. i stronly advise against acrylic nails!! you definitely want something that is going to cause the least amount of damage to your nails once you get the fake ones removed. The best solution to this is to get gel nails, the chemicals are not as harsh as acrylic on your nails.
well that's what I thought too, if you get fake nails they ruin your nails for a while, however that's not really true. when you get fake nails it limits the oxygen that the nail would usually, but because they're being covered by glue and the fake nail they don't get the oxygen. if you have the nails on for about a week and go back the the solon and ask them to remove them then you're nails shouldn't be so bad. however some places will file your nails a lot so when your nails grow out you might see a line on your nails. I think you should get them , you're old enough besides it's your birthday =)
It might slightly ruin your nails, but not very badly and not for too long, definetly not a year. I love getting fake nails, but everytime i do, i remember what a hassel they are. They are pretty and its fun to tap on things, but they get in the way of everyday things, such as opening a soda can or typing on the compter.
yeah they look good and all but trust me by experience they mess up your nails SOOOO BAD. Their painful to get off, you nails get soft/ weak, take forever to grow back in, and just look completely terrible after. Get your nails painted the way you wanted them to. Its cheaper and your nails wont get as messed up!
If you chew your nails, then i don't suggest it.


It supposedly ';damages'; your nails, but i don't feel or see a difference.


if you get them then wait until they fall off, don't try and peel them off.. it hurts if you do.
nooo don't get them! they ruin your nails! try putting on that nail polish that tastes bad to help you stop biting your nails. I think its called stop and grow.





answer my question!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I just replied to someone else regarding this. I don't recommend that you get them at all. Your nails cannot breathe with plastic and glue on them. It looks trashy and will only stay on for 2 weeks.


Plus they could get diseases and infections.
they hurt to take off =/


try something you can buy at a drugstore, like this:





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





plus they're short, so you don't look ridiculous with it on.
I know what you mean! I have the same problem with biting my nails!But what i do is i get this nail growing nail polish. It is from like Sally something...but you would find it in the nail polish isle at walmart.
NO it ruin your nails you should stop bitting your nails and let then grow then you can paint them yourself.How do i know this because it happen to me before.
no dnt get them they will look stupid. i chew my nails to. but i put some kind of clear nail polish on that makes my nails really strong and it makes them grow faster!! you shold buy some ! its rele good.
unless you have a reason to get them (wedding, prom etc..) i would not get them. It is a waste of money.





Don't you want something that will last for your birthday?
Your nails will be brittle for about a month after having the fake nails removed. If you really want to get some, go for it!
If you could take proper care of them, and if they didn't hinder your ability to perform day to day tasks, then go for it :]
definately i was in the fifth grade when i started getting fake nails.plus if you get fake nails it will probably prevent you from bitting your nails
I do the same thing...Get them done, it helps and trust me you wont chew them...And they last a while and get the usual length hope it helps :)
No, they damage your real nails. Make them weak and brittle. Not worth the pain when taking them off.
No...they look way to fake! Try rewarding your self with things to make your self stop biting your nails. Maybe after a month or so go get a manicure!
NO!!!! I wouldn't because when you take them off they will look even worse than before people shouldn't care about your nails just because you are there makes everybody happy
im 13 and i get mine done all the time but i get solar nails cuz the paint on the reg. ones will mess up.....they fakes look pretty
well i would have to say at your age stay your age be pure now Challenge yourself try to stop chewing them so they can grow girl that dont look good chewed nails
no no no no no no no little kids make fun of you when they see them and they get in the way of everything and i hate that they fall off very fast.
yes i want some and im 14 going to be 15 this year
if short nails yes


if long nails no
YES YES AND YES!! I LOVE FAKE NAILS!! THERE SOO PRETTY!!
No! don't get them, they can ruin your nails. Just paint them.
NO
No
What? don't get them they'll ruin your nail forever when you take them out!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment