Sunday, August 1, 2010

Poll: what do you think of fake nails?

if they are not too long and look pretty nice??Poll: what do you think of fake nails?
I have them so I like them. Mine are really short and just have polish on them, not French or whatever. Mine are square too. I think they look nice.Poll: what do you think of fake nails?
well in my opinion its a no because of the glue for them and it would feel weird and stuff.


and it depends on the persons characteristics and how they would look with them on.
If they are not too long, and not shaped liked claws, the can look quite nice. But make sur you take care of your nails when you take them off otherwise they can get ruined. : )
Pretty cool.
if they look classy with not too much on them and fix correctly so no one can make out they are really fake then its ok but all the big ones with too much on them are a total no no
I like them.


But they can be a bit annoying when clicking on a button or something.
Just no. They totally suck
i Hate Them Cause I have really weak nails and the pull off parts of my nails
Depends how they look :) good if they're subtle. Gettin my done next week first time evaaaaaaaar. :)
I know... they're useless for building your house with.
If they look real then Yes.


But if they are like 10 cm then no
yeah short with pictures on them





cool








hugs


xxxx
fine I guess, if they look real who would know the difference.
Just no.
I hate them.


They're just weird.
hells no!!!
I love getting my nails done.

No comments:

Post a Comment