Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have to get fake nails for my dance team...?

what are nails i can get at a salon that wont harm my nails and i don't want to wear fake nails for like more than 2 months, i have no clue about fake nails, help me! best place to get fake nails put on?I have to get fake nails for my dance team...?
wow that's weird most dance teams make you take OFF the fake nails and nail polish lol but if you go to a nail salon then they can put them on and take them off with out harming you,.I have to get fake nails for my dance team...?
Any drug store cells them
hahahah crillics? its acrylics, actually...


and id suggest not getting those.


i did, on a whim, and it effed up my real nails.


they had to grind down my nails so the surface was rough


and it hurt sooo bad when i finally took off the fake ones.


i dont understand why you have to get them.


why is it required? or u just want them?


if you absolutely HAVE to, get the cheap stick ons you can buy in drugstores and just do it yourself. trust me.
any nail solan will do it.


its called


crilllics.


it will be about twenty dollars.
It would be better if you went to a nail salon. Most malls and walmarts have them for resanoable prices. the ones you buy at drug stores to stay on that well and they will hurt if you dont get them the right size!!!
Don't get acrylics, they're a pain in the butt to take off, and they ruin your nails underneath if they're taken off wrong. They leave the tip of your nail dry and flimsy.





Buy nails at the drugstore.





+Acrylic fills get expensive after awhile.
psh on my dance team you aren't allowed to have painted nails... well the thing is at nail salons they shave down your nails which tends to screw em up, you can buy self applicable ones at drug stores or grocery stores. They don't last as long and they caus no damage to your nails, and they're way cheaper than getting them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment