Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have fake nails on and need to take them off asap?

i dont have nail polish remover with acetone..can i use something elseI have fake nails on and need to take them off asap?
When I have acrylics on and I don't have acetone, I try to crack them at the tips, then peel up the nails from the back. If your nails haven't begun to lift, then you can try to use some cuticle nippers to lift them, but if they already have, it should be easier to get them off.





And to the other poster, if you're doing an acetone soak to get your nails off, the acetone won't help you peel them off. When you soak them you need to take something to and scrape the acrylic off. Acetone only helps dissolve the nails, not really with lifting.





With either method your nails will be a little on the damaged side, but at least with the acetone you don't run the risk of tearing off your natural nail.





Good luck!I have fake nails on and need to take them off asap?
oh lord are they tips? if they are those are a nightmare, I'll never do mine again, everybody will tell you to soak them in pure acetone, because thats the strongest solution to get them off, and I did that for hours, and it hurts to try to pry them off...it ruined my nails.... its so worth it just to go pay for the salon to take them off
hmm... if you have a nail polish remover without acetone, you could try to use that. if that doesn't work, you could try soaking them in water... i really don't know what else, sorry. i don't wear fake nails that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment