Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guys ONLY!! Fake or real this applies to breasts, nails hair, anything alterable in a woman?

Please explain why...and if an exception is made to change one thing what would that one thing be?


Would you be comfortable if a girl asked you to alter something about you?Guys ONLY!! Fake or real this applies to breasts, nails hair, anything alterable in a woman?
REAL if possible, if you have to have something fake, PLEASE make it look as real as possible, don't over do it, you'll hate it in the end. Fake boobs I absolutely disagree with them embrace your size. Nails ok, not too long. Hair ok, but don't over do. try to keep your natural color.Guys ONLY!! Fake or real this applies to breasts, nails hair, anything alterable in a woman?
fake breasts ok, but everything else real.
Fakes belong to the nails, lashes, teeth to a certain extent and other related usual places. The 21st century has cultured me to accept those. But I can't stand wigs and silicone and I think its a personal thing more than anything, may be by the 22nd century.
nails are ok and colouring hair, and teeth so far but not anything more
Natural Breasts, Natural Nails, Natural Eye-Brow shades, natural skin-tone, natural everything.





Except for cases where it is absolutely needed, I would much prefer to see the actual girl than the dressed up lie. It says a lot to me that she is confident enough in her own body and can leave make up on the shelf.





On the other hand, If the girl likes it she can wear whatever she wants and thats fine by me.





If I had to change one thing I would make sure all breasts stay natural -fake boobs look.. well, gross to me. Second on the list is eye shadow, which is also rather disgusting the more I think about it.





Yes, I would be comfortable if a girl asked me to change something, but depending on that something I probably would not change it without understanding why she wants it changed first.
Fake breasts if a lady wants to enhance her beauty is fine along with fake nails, but fake hair....... as in a wig....NAH!!!! :)





As for modifying myself, that would depend on what that modification was!!
nothing you must be happy with your self at all times

No comments:

Post a Comment