Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I wear fake nails that don't get dirty and nasty from self tanner?

That happens....they get all gross and dirty right away,Can I wear fake nails that don't get dirty and nasty from self tanner?
Try putting cuticle oil on/around you nails. Or try using a lotion that contains self tanner instead because it wont be as dark and it doesn't ruin nails. Thats what i use, anyways hope this helps.Can I wear fake nails that don't get dirty and nasty from self tanner?
Gee...


That's a good Question But I do it.


Just look at my Tan on my picture.


But I put them on after sometimes or


Put a an Lay of Polish it Kinda Helps me


:)
wear plastic gloves wen ur tannin and be carfull round ur nails or put them on affeter tanning
probably not, when you put te self tanner on try and rub it around only in the palm of your hands, and then if they do get on your nails, IMMEDIATLEY wash them, thats all i can suggest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment