Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gilrls: Do you wear fake nails?

and why?Gilrls: Do you wear fake nails?
no, mine are perfect, mine look like fake nails.Gilrls: Do you wear fake nails?
no..because their painful
eeewww, fake nails are disgusting
I wore them like twice and both times destroyed my nails up so no. and i dont need to add nothin else to my schedule.....
nope because i just don't want to deal with it.
No. My best friend does and if she ever breaks one off it hurts really bad. My nails grow really long without anything over it so i dont need to.
no, i do not wear fake nails.


my nails are quite long though and in good condition.


i don't see the point in fake ones to be fair.


they are as real as the person wearing them most the time.
no i dont see the point when i have perfectly good ones that i was born with
No, why would i wear fake nails? I have my own naturally long nails.
No, because I play guitar and you really need short nails to play guitar. Many women choose not to wear fake nails because they participate in activities that fake nails would make difficult. (even the shorter ones) Also, depending on the fake nails, there can be a lot of maintenance involved and some women choose not to spend that much time on their nails. :)
yea, cuz they're compfy
Nothing fake here. Try next door.
sometimes


but only for important stuff
no never
sometimes. but lately i have no time to keep up with them and running low on funds. plus i'm very rough with my hands. even though my hands are soft as hell the type of activities i do they take a beating so thats anohter reason why i dont have them.





to me they look pretty.
No, I like my original nails better.


Sometimes I get them for formal occasions but most of the time, I'm too busy with piano and I can't play with long nails.
not really ...





well my nails grow long by themselves and ive i wore fake nails that u put on yourself they would just come off .. and if i got them done properly it would be too expensive
no but ive wanted to forever
Uh I used to wear them but after one time that I saw that it mess up my friends real nail I decided no too. Know I do manicure on my real nails and I usually do it on special occasions.
No, they're too ... tacky
yes


they look nice
I've worn acrylic nails for years.. They are super bad for your real nails, but i love them anyway. Every once in a while, ill go a couple weeks without them, to give my nails a break, but most of the time I have them on. I guess I like them because they are WAY stronger than my real nails. It takes alot longer for polish to wear off, and they are alot harder to break. it can get kind of expensive to keep up with them, but they are worth it for girls with bad nails or no nails! Overall, i like em! :)
no because they hurt like a ****** and if they rip off your real nail can come off. getting them filled all the time is a money eater and a hassel. also i play guitar so i either tape my nails so i can play but thats really difficult to i just keep my regular nails nice and short. ill wear them for a formal party, wedding or event
Most of the time no.





Only for like prom and weddings
nope..dont like them.
I do not wear fake nails I think they are tacky.
No, real nails. Fake nails are too damaging to my real nails. :(
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment