Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are fake nails ';sexy'; or ';tacky';?

I got my nails done .. French manicure. they look nice to me . but guys. what do you think?Are fake nails ';sexy'; or ';tacky';?
fake nails can be sexy if they look natural but if you can definitely tell that their fake (lyk if u bought them from a store) then it's def tackyAre fake nails ';sexy'; or ';tacky';?
to long is to tacky, but they feel great on my back at the right moment
i hate them there creapy, becuse they hurt and can cause bleeding to love ones
Fake nails are sooooo gross! TACKY AND yukkers!





MY BOSS HAS THEM, AND IT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING! and on top of that she has them painted RED!





yuk yuk yuk!
french manicure's are great....they look sexy, natural lookin,clean and classy at the same time....so your good to go! i personaly think solid colors look a little tacky these days......
I think they look sexy on a girl. And other than that I am keeping mmy big mouth shut on this one.
Some fake nails are sexy, but when you get them so long that they curl over, or you get some wild color, that has tacky written all over it.
there 'sexy' if they cool desgne on them if not then there tacky
fake nails are super nice, if they're in a perfect/ proper sizes- u know not too long or too short. Fake nails that are too long will look tacky on you. :)
I've never seen them look good. They always look fake to me which is gross.I think they feel weird twhen I have had them done. They ruin your nails too so I think they are a waste of time and money.
if u got pretty hands they will look even nicer around my di--... u kno wat i mean ;), if u don messege me n il tell ya

No comments:

Post a Comment