Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fake nails Question?? 10 Points 4 Best Answer!! Please Help!?

I put on some of those fake, glue on, nails today. I was wondering if when I go swimming tomorrow, will anything happen to them? Like will the color fade, or will they start to come off? Please help! Best answer!Fake nails Question?? 10 Points 4 Best Answer!! Please Help!?
Depending on the quality and how long you swim for, they may start coming off or come off in the pool. If they are glued on pretty well with a good quality nail glue or you are in the pool for a relatively short time they might stay on. The color won't fade, but falling off or coming loose is definitely a possibility.Fake nails Question?? 10 Points 4 Best Answer!! Please Help!?
well, that's not really a good idea. Remember, the glue on them isn't forever lasting and water usually breaks it down...





also, if you are swimming and are holding against the sides it scratches them and will fall off a lot more easier...





as for the color, they most likely will not fade... but coming off is a big possibility





i'd consider taking them off as they are REALLY bad for your nails, take it from some one who learnt that the hard way...it really screws them up.
Well, fake nails are different from others.


I bought some from the store before and put them on, but they didn't last so long. And then I bought some other ones, and they lasted a little bit longer, but I was so afraid they would come off if it bent a certain way. And then I got acrylics, and it lasted for months, but then my actual nails got some long I had to chisel (lol) the fake nail off just to get it off.


I think that if the glue and the water reacted, it would probably thin the glue a little bit probably making the nail come off, so I personally wouldn't do it.


And the color might not fade, but I wouldn't really know, I haven't actually tried it. But the chlorine might make it fade because of the chemicals in it.
The colour might fade


The glue might start to chip off


It all depends on how long you swim


It all depends on the quality and where you bought them


But i would advise you to sorry x





Hope i helped x
Yes the color might fade its chlorine it cleans everything (keeps dirt out)
im pretty sure no it comes off in hot water only

No comments:

Post a Comment